In 1949 Graf Christoph Bernhard von Galen gives the sisters Burg Dinklage as their property. The sisters invest a great deal of effort into making the house and its gardens an inhabitable monastery. By offering various types of courses and weekends for girls, the sisters share with others their many gifts. They also develop several important contact points with people in the region.
In 1980 Sr. Agatha Rohtert und Sr. Máire Hicky travel to Rome to participate in a symposium for Benedictines. This is the first time that Benedictine nuns and sisters from different traditions and parts of the world have come together. This proves to be an important moment in the development of the idea to form an international association for Benedictine women.
On June 8th, 1999 the community celebrates 50 years of monastic life at Burg Dinklage. For this occasion the community, together with the BurgKreis, publishes the book "Domus Dei".
In 1999 the Benedictine community takes over responsibility for the education and retreat house and restructure it into a guest house.